Sharplex today is a popular name in filtration equipment’s. We not only supply the equipment’s but try to understand the filtration in totally and needs of the process. Some degree of compromise is there in terms of ease of operation, maximum possible recovery of the product, maximum filtrate clarity and easy of discharge of the solids from the filter, in order to set right the filtration in various industries one the filter capacity is full. The problems in the filtration are enormous through outwardly it looks to be simple solid-liquid separation.
Sharplex team of technocrats take special efforts to find out a Candle Filter for carbon separation that gives following distinctive advantages compared to conventional sparkler filter.
- Candle filter has a completely enclosed operation.
- As all the operation are enclosed G.M.P is achieved automatically.
- Candle filter is available in any suitable area and size.
- MOC of candles can be offered in PP/PVDF/SS 304/SS 316/SS 316L for carbon separation.
- Basic operation infiltration is on pressure side.
- Washing insitu is possible with mother liquor or water or any solvent.
- The filter has no moving parts and hence no question of inflammable connection arises in case solvent of inflammable nature is involved in the slurry to be filtered.
- Filter discharge is automised for (a) Solid Discharge (b) Liquid Discharge to the desired place by suitable conveying method.
- With properly selected compatible filter cloth hoses fixed on candles and pre-coat of suitable filter aid the filtrate obtained is so clear that no solids traceable by any method.
- Candle construction is based on pressure equilibria principle which enables the slurry discharge easier.
- The installation at one of the reputed bulk drug manufacturing unit has yielded the result of
Activated carbon of 280 MB value is successfully separated washed and slurry discharged to the E.T.P.
The candle filter is most suitable for carbon separation at any intermediate stage of the process as wide range of cloths are available in India to be selected depending upon conditions of PH and temperature of operation.